=============================================================================== > 5th Horseman ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Имеется в виду песня. Это у меня глюки или на самом деле так? :) Почему то поется только половина песни. Даже меньше половины. Такая длинная лирика, и всего кусок поется. Сначала думал что Monsters of Rock меня наебали, ан нет, скачал из инета - тоже самое. И длина песни совпадает с той, что написана на офисайте.. что ж это такое?? =============================================================================== > Histhmus ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[1]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10:45 идёт, так? И правда, Аарон как-будто по тексту скачет :) N.P.: The Light And The End Of The World =============================================================================== > 5th Horseman ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[2]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10:45, верно. он не просто скачет, а пропускает огромнейшие куски... =============================================================================== > Histhmus ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[3]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Просто у них было, что он пропускал, но потом возвращался. А тут я до конца следить не стал. Значит, безвозвратно пропускает? =============================================================================== > Daenur ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[4]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =============================================================================== > Bodom_Reaper ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[5]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :D:D:D это персонаж просто поражает мое воображение :/::/::/: по-моему скоро он оставить все достижения Мефисты глубоко в ниггерском (к)анале (c) :D интересно он вобще думает перед тем как что-то говорить? это ты только что придумал насчет ''херстианско-еврейского'' кала???? :| что,Аарон тебе сам признался вчера за чашечкой английскоо чая?да? мне почему-то кажется что нет,так что не воняй пожалуйста и думай МОЗГами по возможности прежде чем что-то постить..... =============================================================================== > doker ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[6]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ничего странного,бывает такое.Например Бал Сагот - тексты киллометровые,а поётся из них только то,что по его (вокалиста) мнению нужно для исполнения самой песни,рекомендуя при этом читать и вкладку к альбому,как неотъемлемую часть самого диска. А на счёт национальности Аарона-ничто не поможет Мозгу:D =============================================================================== > Met ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[7]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Действительно, крайне странно исполняет Аарон данную песню, пропуская длиннейшие куски текста. Если свести воедино то, что он спел, то целостного текста не полусится, лишь какие-то обрывки. Тайна, нах... N.P.: Theatre Of Tragedy - Aegis =============================================================================== > 5th Horseman ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[8]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bodom_Reaper, ты что несешь?!??! действительно, если соединить только что он поет, то получится совсем другой текст. сам текст - офигенный. красивый и очень эмоциональный... в Бал-сагот также? а на какие темы их тексты? =============================================================================== > Daenur ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[9]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bodom_Reaper несет по поводу уже стертой реплики Думхаммертрэша насчет МДБ...судя по поведению этого персонажа на форуме голову он использует только что бы в нее есть :) =============================================================================== > 5th Horseman ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[10]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :) =============================================================================== > doker ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[10]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <только что бы в нее есть>,а потом из неё блевать:) По поводу Бал Сагота,по сравнению с МДБ это совершенно другая музыка и лирика.Если у МДБ это что-то личное,так сказать,поэтичное,то у Саготов это фэнтэзи,сказки-кому как нравится,а тексты представляют собой скорее небольшие рассказы,чем просто песню в привычном её понимании.Да и манера пения у вокалиста,скорее похожа на повествование чем на исполнение песни. =============================================================================== > DoomhammerThrash ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[11]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2Хозяевам сайта. Вы говорили шта цензуры тут нету,а мои мессаги удаляете!!!Нехорошо!Я лишь мнение свое высказал. =============================================================================== > 5th Horseman ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[12]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire [ALTARUS:] Gaze deep into the mists with your spirit-eyes, Xerxes... look far, and tell me what you see. [XERXES:] I see a land far to the north... a vast empire of dark endless moors and snow-crowned mountains... a land of brooding citadels and warrior-kings who hail to grim gods. [ALTARUS:] Look well, Xerxes, for enlightenment hides within the fog-swathed vales of Hyperborea... [The King's Dream:] By the onyx sceptre of my forefathers, the air is churning with auguries of dethronement... Impending dread thus prophesized! In a dream I was bade ride the argent-eyed unicorn to the Ring of Stones... There a torrent of viscid slime assailed me, as pipes and horns sang the clarion of my dissolution... And the usurpation of my ancient azure throne. Assassins stalk the nighted halls of my palace... poisoned blades and chalices surround me. I thirsted for a balm, but my thirst was slaked by an envenomed draught. My swordarm shackled by tendrils of sloth... enthralled by the chasmed gloom... Borne upon wings of labyrinthine dread... I awaken! I shall seek the counsel of the sorcerer, keeper of the ancient scrolls of wisdom, and the Crystals of Power... [The Words of the Sorcerer:] My liege, great and regal king... the mists disclose their secrets... you are destined to wield a great dark power. Drink deep of the potions of the apothecary, for upon thee now I bestow a shard of the mystic Crystal of Mera... sacred artefact of the At lantean mages, won in battle by our legions. My liege, the Crystal of Mera shall unveil the truth lurking hidden in thy most fever-haunted dreams... [The Voice of the Harbinger:] The land awash with spilled blood, and viscera torn forth from the sundered dead... Gorge the earth with flesh darkened with the claw and fang of war... rent open the ravenous maws of worms... [The King:] The Crystal illumines dark secrets, the truth is known... a dire and ancient threat is ranged against me. Hearken, the clarion is upon the winds, now the call to arms is upon us all, Grim warriors, take up thy spears and hone thy gleaming swords. Archers, string thy bows, brave knights, saddle the steeds of war, The glory of battle is nigh at last, our banner shall fly this day in victory! My warriors, a legacy shall this day be wrought by our blades, decreed by the gods, Blessed by the blood of vanquished foes. Our destiny beckons... [Lord Angsaar, Dark Liege of Chaos:] Come, great king of Hyperboria, march against me with your splendid legions and shimmering swords. I, the Bane of the Atlantean Kings, the Scourge of Lemuria, Archfoe of the Immortals of Ultima Thule, shall Crush you! I shall visit a thousand plagues upo n your realm, and wreak untold havoc and bloody carnage until I have your throne... and your soul! [ALTARUS:] And thus, flanked by the splendour of azure banners, a vast army marched forth from the great walls of the Imperial City of Hyperborea, and at the forefront of the mighty legions, astride an ebon war-stallion, rode the king, sunlight glinting up on his splendid armour... compelled by dreams, and guided by the Crystal of Mera... [XERXES:] Where? Where did the king's path take him? [ALTARUS:] The king was compelled to lead his forces to the shadow-haunted Mountains of the Dead, a grim and brooding place steeped in dark and ancient legendry. Alone he rode into the gaping maw of a huge cave hewn into the side of the tallest mountain co untless ages past by unknown hands. For three full days and nights he did not emerge from the cave... until, at last, he rode forth from the eldritch mountain once more, a terrible knowledge shadowed in his icy eyes, and bearing in his gauntleted fist a huge black sword, a magnificent ebon blade which no human blacksmith ever forged. Fearsome sorcerous power crackled within the yard of black steel, dancing upon its searingly honed, glyph-scored blade... and its bejewelled, dragon-carved hilt did whisper arcane secrets to the king in a strange, elder tongue. [XERXES:] But master, what powers did this blade possess? What secrets did .... итд - не уместилось ни хрена себе!!!!!!!!! и сколько же они оттуда поют?!??! это только на том альбоме или на остальных тоже? вроде только на том... =============================================================================== > Daenur ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[12]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Думхаммертрэш вот из-за таких как ты...неумеющих нормально общаться здесь уж довольно давно есть и цензура и модерирование =============================================================================== > doker ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[13]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- to 5th_Horseman Из всей этой песни поётся только вот это: The King's Dream: By the onyx sceptre of my forefathers, the air is churning with auguries of dethronement... Impending dread thus prophesized! In a dream I was bade ride the argent-eyed unicorn to the Ring of Stones... There a torrent of viscid slime assailed me, as pipes and horns sang the clarion of my dissolution... And the usurpation of my ancient azure throne. Assassins stalk the nighted halls of my palace... poisoned blades and chalices surround me. I thirsted for a balm, but my thirst was slaked by an envenomed draught. My swordarm shackled by tendrils of sloth... enthralled by the chasmed gloom... Borne upon wings of labyrinthine dread... I awaken! I shall seek the counsel of the sorcerer, keeper of the ancient scrolls of wisdom, and the Crystals of Power... The Voice of the Harbinger: The land awash with spilled blood, and viscera torn forth from the sundered dead... Gorge the earth with flesh darkened with the claw and fang of war... rent open the ravenous maws of worms... Hearken, the clarion is upon the winds, now the call to arms is upon us all... The glory of battle is nigh at last, our banner shall fly this day in victory! My warriors, a legacy shall this day be wrought by our blades, decreed by the gods, Blessed by the blood of vanquished foes. Our destiny beckons... Lord Angsaar, Dark Liege of Chaos: Come, great king of Hyperboria, march against me with your splendid legions and shimmering swords. I, the Bane of the Atlantean Kings, the Scourge of Lemuria, Archfoe of the Immortals of Ultima Thule, shall Crush you! I shall visit a thousand plagues upon your realm, and wreak untold havoc and bloody carnage until I have your throne... and your soul! THE KING: Behold, a legion of undead fiends meets us upon the field of war. Face me, Scourge of Lemuria, I wield thy bane, the Shadow-Sword... (and darksome sorceries now empower me with thunderous might!) Hearken, the clarion is upon the winds, now the call to arms is upon us all, The glory of battle is nigh at last, into the fray we ride! На остальных альбомах в общем тоже самое,кроме пожалуй первого альбома "A Black Moon Broods Over Lemuria"1995,там все песни исполняются в соответствии с текстом,в отличии скажем от последнего альбома "Atlantis Ascendant'2001",где вокал нужен уже скорее для того,чтобы вокалист совсем не остался без работы:),хотя именно он и является автором всей лирики группы. Если интересно,посмотри в дискографии альбом Battle Magic - 1998,там есть песня Blood Slakes The Sand At The Circus Maximus,так вот из неё вобще только пару предложений говорится(поётся) и всё:)Получается что-то вроде саундтреков к рассказам:) =============================================================================== > 5th Horseman ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[14]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- хмм.. весьма спецефично.. а лирика вообще-то неплоха :) действительно, если такие огроменные тексты - прямо рассказы, а поется только лишь немного.. даже назвать лирикой трудно.. а как музон? это повер-прог вроде? =============================================================================== > 5th Horseman ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[15]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- и еще, какой нахх толщины у них буклеты?!?? переплет надеюсь твердый? :) =============================================================================== > Daenur ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[16]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- кто павер-прог? бал-сагот? :D:D:D =============================================================================== > doker ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[15]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Буклеты обычные,просто мелко написано:) Ну а музыка-эдакий закос под блэк,с обильными клавишными и блэковым вокалом(иногда чистый) и всё это очень эпично и пафосно,что не всегда плохо,правда всё это совершенно не относится к первому (A Black Moon Broods Over Lemuria - 1995) и в меньшей степени к второму (Starfire Burning Upon...1997)альбому.На первом довольно тяжёлый атмосферный дэс-блэк,а второй хоть и близок к теперешнему творчеству,но ещё достаточно жёсткий.Я бы посоветовал Battle Magic'1998,имхо,лучшее из Бал Сагот,да и вобще не похожая ни на что группа,хотя я знаю,что многие считают,мягко говоря, совсем подругому:)Но я например не могу назвать хоть какую-нибудь похожую команду.Вобщем слушать надо;) =============================================================================== > Bodom_Reaper ( 7-Mar-2003 20:40) "Отв[16]: My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of The World" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ага,самый настоящий прог-павер....;) ===============================================================================