=============================================================================== > IVAN (15-Sep-2004 16:41) "фсем качать!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://rz.pp.ru/taliban.mp3 All the people were making fun Because I was reading the Koran And to some I look real weird With white turban and black beard I've never been more popular in my life Since I carry a big mat knife I'm a little Taliban I come from the country of Afganistan If i'm gonna die in a big crash It is the will of (allmighty) Allah I didn't have the money for the vacation So I joined terrorist organization I learned to fly a plane from a friend But he forgot to teach me to land I love my Papa, I love my Mama, But most of all I love Osama. I am feeling the most happy When I hear the scream (aaaaaa) of yuppie I don't care much where I'm going Because I drive 707 Boeing I make sure that USA will remember The date of 11th of September We choose this date because of this Is the international day of peace I love my Papa, I love my Mama, But most of all I love Osama. And I would be a real nice lot If I wan't into Jihad For just becauce of this one attack Americans want to bomb us back I know that repercussions would come And it's a great commercial for Islam It's not much but now I can See my house on CNN I love my Papa, I love my Mama, But most of all I love Osama. I love my Papa, I love my Mama, But most of all I love Osama. =============================================================================== > Insomniac (15-Sep-2004 16:41) "Отв[1]: фсем качать!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Allah Akbar! Bang!!.. Allah! Bang!.. Bang!.. All.. oh, fuck it!!! BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG (c) ===============================================================================