=============================================================================== > NoMadR ( 9-May-2005 15:53) "NEKROPOLIS stolen bus" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Вот недавно прочитал - у неплохой швейцарской death-metal команды NEKROPOLIS украли автобус с оборудованием во время тура по Чехии: >Hi my dear friends > > On 28th April we started on our first East Europa tour. Last sunday between > 3 and 6 pm our tour bus has been stolen in Brno (cz) at the lake straight by > the side of a busy street, 50 meter away from a police officer! Everything > is told to the police now and our things are being searched also by them and > by Interpool! > > We guess that the thiefs want to sell our stuff. I and the whole band am so > fucking angry, I absolutly don't want that this sons of a bitch are able to > sell one only damned item of us! Most of the things are usual sold things, > but we hope that they sell it soon and maybe some of you find something > suspect in a shop, in the internet or someone has suddenly a guitar, a bass > or something else what you never expected that he could buy it! Then please > inform asap the police, send an email to me or an sms to +41 79 279 66 30. > > Stuff: > 4 Ibanez 7-string guitars (one of them was special colored, see attached > jpg-file) > 1 Ibanez 5-string bass black > 1 Bass Status Empathy > 1 Korg Trinity Pro Workstation silver > 1 Perl Masters drum set black (normally it isn't black) > 1 Dell Inspiron 8600 > and more. See the attached file > > Also there were 150 Nekropolis digipac-CDs and 100 thin promo-CDs, as well > as Nekropolis pull-overs and shirts. Nobody except in Switzerland, has such > cloths from us. > > Bus: > Ford Transit 100 for 12 persons. The last seats were took out. Behind the > last seats was a fince, so we could fill the space with our equipment. > dark gray with darkened windows in the back > On both sides was written Nekropolis in Greek in orange color(see picture > attached) > On the backside it was written www.nekropolis.ch But we think that the > written things are already took away. > The light on the right frontside is a little bit destroyed and repaired by > adhesive. > The numbershield was be-311733 with the cross of Switzerland > > Please spread this message around the world. For the person who gives us the > final tipp to find this motherfuckers will get 1000 Euros from us! We hope > that every musician everywhere will help us. This tour was a dream for a > unknown band and it was 4 months of work to organize this tour by our own. > No the dream is destroyed! I anathematise this criminals! > > Thanx for helping me! > > Marcel Roesch > www.nekropolis.ch ===============================================================================